Method and purpose of data processing
We wish to inform you that data are processed using the following means:
- Mixed - electronic and hard copy
for the following purposes:
- Fulfilment of legal obligations connected to business relationships
- Fulfilment of tax or accounting obligations
- Customer data
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- Management of contractual relations with customers.
- Commercial information
Any refusal to the processing of data will involve the impossibility to use the service requested by the user.
The provision of data is obligatory for anything required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore, any refusal to provide same, either wholly or in part, may make it impossible to provide the services required.
Categories of recipients
Without prejudice to the communications made to fulfil legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may only be communicated for the above purposes to the following categories of data subjects:
- Associations of entrepreneurs and businesses;
- Banks and credit institutes;
- Chambers of commerce, industry, crafts and agriculture;
- Customers and users;
- Consultants and independent professionals, including in associated form;
- Local entities;
- Social security institutions;
- Providers of administrative and accounting services;
- Suppliers of IT services;
- Authorised persons;
- Internal and external appointees;
- Marketing companies;
- Companies and businesses;
Obligatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are retained for the time necessary to perform the business and accounting relationship.
Data for those who do not acquire or use products/services, although they have had previous contacts with company representatives, will immediately be deleted or processed in anonymous format, where their retention is not otherwise justified, unless the informed consent of the data subjects regarding business promotion or market research activities has been validly obtained.
The data retention period is: Data will be processed for the time necessary to perform the business relationship in being and for a period of ten years after the date of acquisition of same.
Data subject’s rights
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national laws, the data subject can, according to the methods and within the limits set down in the current regulations, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them (access right);
- know the origin of said data ;
- receive communication in an intelligible format;
- receive information about the logic, method and purpose of processing;
- Request updating, correction, integration, deletion, anonymisation, or blocking of any data unlawfully processed, including data no longer required for the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of processing based on consent, to receive their data provided to the data controller, in a structured, legible format, by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to submit complaint to the Privacy Authority.
the Data Controller for your personal data is EMMEBI S.r.l., VAT reg. no. 00220970305, tax ID code 00220970305
- Email: email@example.com
- PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0432675936
What are cookies?
Cookies can also be divided into technical and profiling cookies, based on their function and purpose.
Some cookies are used to for computer authentication, session monitoring, and storage of specific information about the users who access a web page. These cookies, known as technical, are often useful in allowing browsing on a website and using all of its functions. Technical cookies do not require consent from the user. Analytics cookies belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information on the use that a user makes of a website, making it possible to improve functions. For example, analytics cookies show the pages that are most frequently visited; they serve to check the recurrent usage patterns on a website, and they also help to understand the difficulties that a user may encounter while using the site.
Other cookies can be used to monitor and profile users during navigation, to study their movements and browsing or consumer habits (what they buy, what they read, etc.), including for the purpose of advertising dedicated and customised services. These are known as profiling cookies. The use of these cookie needs prior informed consent from the user, pursuant to Art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
A web page may contain cookies from other sites, in various elements hosted by the page itself, such as advertising banners, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages on other domains on other servers to the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by different website managers or servers to those on this website. The cookies in this case are known as third-party cookies, and they are used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookie requires prior informed consent from the user.
Types of cookie used on our website
The website also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies . These cookies are not tools owned by us and therefore, for more information, it is necessary to access the third-party policy statement and acquisition of consent from by clicking on the relevant links.
To improve the website and understand the parts and elements that are most popular with users, we use Google Analytics third-party cookies. These cookies are not owned by us and for more information, it is possible to consult the policy statement provided by Google.
The pages on the website include several widgets and buttons for sharing to Facebook and Google Plus, which allow users to share website content on their own social media, as well as to interact with our channels. The relevant cookies are not owned by us, they are created by Facebook and Google when the widgets and share buttons are used. To find out more, visit the following information pages: Facebook e Google.
Users can manage their cookie preferences through the functions on common browsers, which make it possible to delete/remove cookies (all or some) or to change the browser settings so as to block the sending of cookies or to limit them to specific websites (compared to others).
For more information on cookies stored on your computer and to deactivate them individually, use the following link:http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Social Network Plug-ins
- Facebook - (link informativa cookie)
- Twitter - (link informativa cookie)
- LinkedIn - (link informativa cookie)
- Google+ - (link informativa cookie).